Take our Oxford, Stratford & Cotswolds Villages tour and experience some of the most famous tourist attractions in England, learn and experience the history of Oxford, Stratford and the Bard himself, Shakespeare, as you visit his birthplace.
Enjoy a walking tour of the ancient streets of the University City of Oxford, a scenic drive of the Cotswolds, an area of outstanding natural and man made beauty and a visit to Shakespeares Birthplace (Entrance included) in Stratford Upon Avon all in one day!
- Return travel to and from London
- Visit to Stratford – Upon - Avon
- Entrance into Shakespeare's Birthplace
- Drive through The Cotswolds with photostops
- Walking tour of the city of Oxford
- Services of Tour Manager
07.30 - 09.15am London pick-ups
London Bridge (7.30am), Kings Cross (7.55am), Baker Street (8.10am), Victoria (8.25am), South Kensington (8.50am) Earls Court (9.00am), Hammersmith (9.15am)
Full details of pick up points can be found on our FAQ page here. You will receive details of your selected pick up on your E-Ticket.
We recommend you arrive at your departure/pick up point at least 10 minutes prior to your tour ensure you do not miss your tour! You must ensure you go to your booked pick up point as you may not be able to board at another location.
After our morning pick ups in Central London our Oxford, Stratford-Upon-Avon & Cotswolds Villages tour takes you through both history and beautiful countryside.
- Visit Shakespeare’s Stratford where entrance is included into Shakespeare's Birthplace and see many of the historic properties associated with his life from birth right through to when he was married to Anne Hathaway.
- Drive through the picturesque Cotswolds, an area the size of Greater Tokyo and of natural beauty! Here you can enjoy the beautiful rolling hills and honey coloured stone villages. Weather permitting there will be photostops.
- Enjoy a walking tour of Oxford with your guide who will point out many points of interest such as The Sheldonian Theatre, Balliol College and the museum of History of Science.
• 7.00pm Expected arrival time back into central London.
Your tour manager will advise you of the drop off locations during the day.
**Please note details and location order are subject to changes**