Described as "the diamond of the south" the Isle of Wight has cast a spell over visitors for centuries.
Our excursion to the island situated off the south coast of England takes in much of the unspoilt countryside, enchanting villages and wonderful coastal views that the Isle of Wight has to offer. If you want to see what old England was like then travel with Anderson Tours for a day out to remember.
During our visit to the Isle of Wight we will visit some beautiful villages including Godshill & the seaside village of Shanklin which boasts two beaches!
Return luxury coach travel
Return ferry crossings
Free time to explore some of the lovely villages of the Isle of Wight
Services of an Anderson Tours Tour Manager
** We do not visit The Needles on this tour, please book our Isle of Wight Weekend tour which includes The Needles & Obsorne House and B&B accommodation- click here for info >>
London Pick Ups: London Bridge 6.30am, Kings Cross 6.45am, Baker Street 7.00am, Victoria 7.15am, Earls Court 7.30am
The description & location of your pick up point is found on the top of your E-Ticket.
We recommend you arrive at your departure/pick up point at least 10 minutes prior to your tour ensure you do not miss your tour! You must ensure you go to your booked pick up point as you may not be able to board at another location.
- 7.30am Depart London and make our way to Southampton for the 10.00am ferry.
- On arrival in East Cowes on the Isle of Wight we drive to our first stop, Godshill, where you will have some free time.
- From here we make the short drive (15-20 mins) to Shanklin.
- Here you will have time to eat lunch and explore this lovely village (Lunch is not provided)
- After lunch we will continue to explore the Isle.
- 5.30pm Our return ferry departs East Cowes.
- 9.00pm Approximate arrival time back in London.
Please note the itinerary is intended as a guide and some details may be subject to change.
If you enjoyed our Day trip to the Isle of Wight and would like to spend longer, why not travel with us again on our Isle of Wight Overnight tour in which we include visits to Osborne House and The Needles.