Due to its popularity, we operate this tour seven days a week!
As one of the country's most famous World Heritage sites, Stonehenge is a "must see" for anyone visiting the UK. Entrance is included and complimentary audio guides in a variety of languages are available for group members at the site.
Next stop is the beautiful city of Bath where Anderson Tours give you entrance to the world famous Roman Baths, which were built over 2000 years ago!
- Return luxury coach travel
- Entrance into Stonehenge with audio guided tour
- Visit the beautiful City of Bath
- Entrance into the Roman Baths
- Free time to explore Bath
- Services of an Anderson Tours Tour Manager
This tour INCLUDES entrances into the Roman Baths & Stonehenge - We advise customers to be aware of other companies who do not include these fees in their tour packages.
*Please hover over the date you wish to travel for availability and pricing on the calender on the right of the page - this tour runs 7 days a week all year round*
**Entrance to Stonehenge includes entrance to Visitor Centre & Exhibitions**
07.30 - 09.15am London pick-ups
London Bridge (7.30am), Kings Cross (7.55am), Baker Street (8.10am), Victoria (8.25am), South Kensington (8.50am) Earls Court (9.00am), Hammersmith (9.15am)
Full details of pick up points can be found on our FAQ page here. You will receive details of your selected pick up on your E-Ticket.
We recommend you arrive at your departure/pick up point at least 10 minutes prior to your tour ensure you do not miss your tour! You must ensure you go to your booked pick up point as you may not be able to board at another location.
• 9.30am After our London pick ups are complete we start our journey to our first location on the tour.
• 11am Approximate arrival at Stonehenge, the ancient World Heritage site (entrance included). You will have approximately 90 minutes to explore the area (your tour manager will advise you what time to be back at the coach)
Included in the Entrance are audio guides which are available in a variety of languages provided by the Stonehenge site, which give you more information on the history.
• We depart Stonehenge and start our journey to Bath. The coach will drop you in the city centre where the Tour Manager will walk the group into the Roman Baths (entrance included) -
• From this point on, you will have free time to explore the city & grab some lunch (lunch is not included). In total we usually have approximately 2.5 hours in the city of Bath (inc Roman Bath visit)
• 4.30pm -5.00pm pproximate departure time from Bath for your return journey back to London - your Tour Manager will confirm what time and where to meet the coach.
• 8.00pm Expected arrival time back into central London, Your tour manager will advise you of the drop off locations during the day. Please note there can be alot of traffic travelling back into Central London so all times are approximate.
Please note the itinerary is intended as a guide and some details may be subject to change.
Rarely this tour may run in reverse, visiting Bath first followed by Stonehenge in the afternoon. We cannot predict in advance if this will happen until the day as this is usually due to operational or traffic problems on the day! You will still have the same time at the attractions and fantastic day with us visiting Stonehenge & Bath!
This tour includes entrances into the Roman Baths & Stonehenge.