07.30 - 09.00hrs London pick-ups
London Bridge (7.30am), Kings Cross (7.55am), Baker Street (8.10am), Victoria (8.25am), South Kensington (8.50am) Earls Court (9.00am), Hammersmith (9.15am)
The description & location of your pick up point is found on the top of your E-Ticket.
We recommend you arrive at your departure/pick up point at least 10 minutes prior to your tour ensure you do not miss your tour! You must ensure you go to your booked pick up point as you may not be able to board at another location.
• First we visit the ancient World Heritage site of Stonehenge (entrance included). The Journey takes approximately 2 hours (Depending on traffic). You will have approximately 45 minutes - 1 hour to explore the area (your tour manager will advise you what time to be back at the coach)
Included in the Entrance are audio guides which are available in a variety of languages provided by the Stonehenge site, which give you more information on the history.
• We depart Stonehenge and start our journey to Bath. The coach will drop you in the city centre where the Tour Manager will walk the group into the Roman Baths (entrance included)
• From this point on, you will have free time to explore the city & grab some lunch (lunch is not included)
• 15.30hrs Approximate departure time from Bath for your return journey back to London - your Tour Manager will advise what time to be back at the coach.
• 19.00hrs Expected arrival time back into central London.
Please note the itinerary is intended as a guide and some details may be subject to change, occasionally this tour may run in reverse, visiting Bath first followed by Stonehenge in the afternoon. You will still have the same time at the attractions and fantastic day with us visiting Stonehenge & Bath!
This tour includes entrances into the Roman Baths & Stonehenge.
Please note you cannot swim in the Roman Baths